Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New blog.

Well, it seems as if Livejournal is dying a slow death (ie like Myspace), so here I am. I realized I can connect this blog with my google account, and, well, I'm a google whore so I'm sold.

So, hello. I don't really have much substantial information to post as of late, I am still unemployed, but still applying and sending out my resume all over the place. The job market was hit especially hard here and I'm having a hell of a time trying to find something. I am at least getting unemployment, so I hope to be employed by the end of the summer.

I'll be back in Chicago at the end of next month. Hooray! One of my good friends is getting married so I'm making a week trip out of it. I can't wait to be home again-it's been since Xmas. I'm looking forward to seeing my family, friends, and gorging the hell outta some Chicago food.

1 comment:

  1. i feel you on the dying parts of the internet. i just started my google blog not long ago and it's even public! i am such a google whore as well.

    ReplyDelete