Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Big news!

I got a job! I will be working as a data integrity analyst up in Louisville. A recruiter found me for the position early last week, and I interviewed last Friday. Got the offer yesterday! The only downside is the commute each way. It's almost up to Boulder about 20 miles each way, but I don't care..Louisville is GORGEOUS, and it was also voted the best "Small town" to live in by CNN Money. It's situated right up against the flatirons and totally beautiful.

They have a gym in the building, and it's casual dress! I can wear jeans each day if I want. They are really laid back, my kind of office. Just looking forward to working again. I have the rest of July off, and I start August 4th. I get to just enjoy my last few weeks of "freedom"!!!! That means hiking, biking, and enjoying a Colorado summer as best as I can!

2 comments:

  1. Thats great news Kat! I'm in love with Boulder I want to ahve a home there some day.

    ReplyDelete