Monday, July 27, 2009

Thankful.

I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life! I look back on a year ago today, and realize what a shitty place I was in last year compared to this year. I am in a healthy relationship with the greatest guy in the world, I have a new job, and I love my friends to death (ok, that hasn't changed!)

I had an amazing birthday weekend. We rented a jet-ski and went camping in the mountains at Green Mtn. Reservoir. I got to try water-skiing (failed, miserably) and tubing. I'm still pretty jacked up from tubing and getting thrown around like a rag doll. Then, when we got back to Denver last night, me, Matt and some of his friends went to see a comedy show downtown then we got bday cheesecake @ the cheesecake factory. He is so amazing!!

I'm heading home to Chicago in a few days. I'm so excited! I just can't make sure I gain all this weight back. But, I am going to try my hardest to bring Matt back some good Chicago food. I might offend some people on the plane but I really want him to try white castle and deep dish! ha!

I gotta enjoy my last week of vacation til I head back into the real world next week..yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment